Tesi di dottorato
In corso / Current
Cycle 33 (2023)
Teresa Pace, Deep Learning techniques for diagnosing multiple sclerosis on 3T MRI, Advisor: A. Accardo
Cycle 33 (2021)
- Aleksandar Miladinović, Mental Motor Imagery Classification for Development Of Neurofeedback Procedures for Neurorehabilitation.
- Giulia Silveri, Analysis of biomedical signals of arterial blood pressure and heart rate variability*, Advisor: prof. A. Accardo;
- Hector Zelada Valdivieso, Computational model to early alert the level of achievement of the profile of the university graduate of engineering, Advisor: prof. A. Accardo;
Conclusi / Concluded
- Federica De Dea, EEG analysis of sleep spindles in ADHD and healthy children*, Advisor: prof. A. Accardo;
- Marco Prenassi, Adaptive deep brain stimulation in patients with Parkinson disease*, Advisor: prof. Sara Renata Marceglia;
- Francesca Policastro, Movement analysis: Relation between Motor and Cognitive Skills in Italian Basketball Players Aged between 7 and 10 Years Old, Advisor: Giovanna Pelamatti (DSV) Co-advisors: Roberto Marcovich (DSMCS) Agostino Accardo (DIA) Stefania Zoia
- Serena Pacilè, Phase contrast Breast tomography with synchrotron radiation: study and optimisation of experimental and reconstruction parameters, Advisor: prof. A.Accardo
- Irene Lasorsa, Technology and Service Assessment Tools in Healthcare, prof. A. Accardo
- Pierluigi D'Antrassi, Analisi della scrittura in corsivo durante l'apprendimento e l'influenza dell'età, del genere e della lingua madre, Advisor: prof. A. Accardo
- Flavia Costa, Analisi Cinematica della Scrittura nella Valutazione di Anomalie Motorie Dovute a Disgrafia o Patologie, Advisor: A.Accardo
- Miloš Ajčević, Personalized setup of high frequency percussive ventilator by estimation of respiratory system viscoelastic parameters. Advisor: prof. A. Accardo.
- Elisa Fornasa, Application of linear and nonlinear methods for processing HRV and EEG signals, prof. A.Accardo
- Marcus Emanuel Larsson, Evaluation of the Dual-Modal usage of contrast agents by means of Synchrotron X-ray Computed Microtomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging using Macrophages loaded with Barium Sulfate and Gadolinium Nanoparticles for Detection and Monitoring in Animal Disease Models, Advisor: prof. A. Accardo
- Umberto Lucangelo, Titration of High Frequency Percussive Ventilation by means of real-time monitoring of the viscoelastic respiratory system properties and endotracheal tubes pressure drop, Advisor: prof. A.Accardo
- Mariangela Genna, Sviluppo di strumenti per l'analisi della scrittura e applicazioni. Advisor: prof. A. Accardo.
- Ilaria Parel, Validation and application of a shoulder ambulatory motion analysis protocol. Advisor: prof. A. Accardo; Co-Advisor: A.G. Cutti.
- Michele Bava, Innovative ICT solutions in telemedicine to support clinical practice and research in hospitals. Advisor: prof. A. Accardo.
- Francesco Brun, Development of algorithms and methods for three-dimensional image analysis and biomedical applications. Advisor: prof. A. Accardo; Co-Advisor: L. Mancini.
- Monica Cusenza, Fractal analysis of the EEG and clinical applications. Advisor: prof. A. Accardo.
- Fabio Riscica, Online characterization of high - frequency percussive ventilator. Advisor: A. Accardo; Co-Advisor: U. Lucangelo.
- Danko Tomasic, Cardiac pacing lead as hemodynamic sensor. Advisor: A. Accardo; Co-Advisor: B. Ferek-Petric.
- Marco Beltrame, 03-DPACS: an open source solution for critical PACS systems integratedin the 03 Consortium project.. Advisor: A. Accardo.